40 Hoxton Street
London. N1 6LR
020 7613 9590
- Monday to Friday
12noon – 2pm (last order)
- Wednesday to Friday
6pm – 8:30pm (last order)
- Additional dates and events available upon request
Ignite your passion for cooking!
Our Evening Cookery Classes are fun, relaxed, informative and interactive. They’re ideal for:
- Individuals looking at learning tricks of the trade
- A group of friends who would rather have a fun and interactive dining experience
- Anyone who wants to learn more about world cuisines
- Corporate events, private cookery class, team building and hen parties
- Full recipe and welcome pack
- All fresh ingredients for up to 2 dishes each to eat-in or take-away
- Team up in pairs to use our state of the art kitchen
Dates for classes coming soon.
What makes Open Kitchen so special?
As part of London City Hospitality Centre, our learners take an active role in promoting their culture and passion for food. All our classes, including corporate classes, are assisted by our learners.
By booking a Cookery Class at Open Kitchen, you are:
- Supporting local talents to develop into accomplished professionals
- Learning genuine recipes from around the world
- Supporting the school (all profits are reinvested into bursaries, uniforms, enrichment programmes, childcare support, etc),
You need to be at the College 10-15 minutes before the class starts. You will spend 2 hours in our state of the art kitchen under the guidance of our experienced Chefs, who will show you how to recreate restaurant standard meals. Classes start from 6PM – 8PM
From time to time, due to circumstances beyond our control, we may have to reschedule an event date or change the topic of the class. Should this situation arise, all clients will be notified and an alternative offered.