40 Hoxton Street
London. N1 6LR
020 7613 9590
- Monday to Friday
12noon – 2pm (last order)
- Wednesday to Friday
6pm – 8:30pm (last order)
- Additional dates and events available upon request
Corporate & Team Building
Open Kitchen boasts two state-of-the-art kitchens which are equipped with the latest industrial equipment. Our kitchens accommodate up to 40 people on our top floor and 20 on our first floor – both supported by a service lift. Additionally, there are 40 seats available on the Terrace.
Since opening in 2009, Open Kitchen has been used to film a number of programmes, including:
- ITV Best British Dish
- BBC Great British Bake Off
- BBC The Apprentice
- Sky 1 My Kitchen Rules
- ITV Britain’s Best Bakery
What makes Open Kitchen so special?
As part of London City Hospitality Centre, our learners take an active role in promoting their culture and passion for food. Most of our classes, including corporate classes are run by our learners. The benefits are immense and we hope that you will be able to experience this by yourself.
By booking a Corporate Cookery Class at Open Kitchen, you are:
- Supporting local talent to develop into accomplished professionals
- Providing our students with first class experience
- Supporting our students as all profits are reinvested into bursaries, uniforms, equipment, childcare support, enrichment programmes and more.