40 Hoxton Street
London. N1 6LR
020 7613 9590
- Monday to Friday
12noon – 2pm (last order)
- Wednesday to Friday
6pm – 9pm (last order)
- Additional dates and events available upon request
Evening Cookery Classes
- Las Americas
- Irie Caribbean Cookin'
- Taste of Africa
- Beyond Middle Eastern
- Mediterranean Feast
- Asian Fusion
Ignite your passion for cooking!
It doesn’t matter what level you are, just come along and let our chefs guide you and inspire your confidence. Our Evening Cookery Classes are fun, relaxed, informative and interactive. They’re ideal for:
- Individuals looking at learning tricks of the trade
- Group of friends who rather have a fun and interactive dining experience
- Anyone who wants to learn more about world cuisines
- Corporate events, private cookery class, team building and hen parties
- Also available as gift vouchers and one to one class
All themed Evening Cookery Classes cost £59pp.
To book, please complete the enquiry form. Enquiry Form
Online coupons can be used, please quote booking reference numbers / security numbers and provide one valid email per participant
Gift vouchers are available.
- Full recipe and itinerary welcome pack,
- All fresh ingredients for up to 2 dishes each to eat-in or take-away
- Team up in pairs to use our state of the art kitchen
- Maximum of 14 participants per class
What makes Open Kitchen so special?
As part of London City Hospitality Centre, our learners take an active role in promoting their culture and passion for food. All our classes, including corporate classes, are run by our learners.
The benefits are immense and we hope that you will be able to experience this by yourself. By booking a Cookery Class at Open Kitchen, you are:
- Supporting local talents to develop into accomplished professionals,
- Learn genuine recipes, from around the world, made by experienced chefs,
- Providing our learners with first class experience,
- Support the school (all profits are reinvested into bursaries, uniforms, enrichment programmes, childcare support, etc),
You need to be at the College for 6.30pm – as classes start promptly at 7:00pm. You’ll spend 2 hours in our state of the art recently refurbished kitchen under the guidance of our experienced Chefs, will show you how to recreate restaurant standard meals which you can share with friends at the Open Kitchen from 9pm.
Cost is £59 per person – which must be paid in advance. No refunds will be given where clients cancel their attendance giving less than five working days notice. A minimum of 8 participants is required per date. Should this not be achieved, London City Hospitality Centre reserves the right to cancel the event and either reschedule or refund all money paid.
From time to time, due to circumstances beyond our control, we may have to reschedule an event date or change the topic of the class. Should this situation arise, all clients will be notified and an alternative offered.
How to get here:
- Overground: Hoxton (5 minutes)
- Underground: Old Street, Liverpool Street (10 minutes)
- Bus: 55, 149, 242, 243
- Parking: off street parking outside the Open Kitchen (£4 per hour, max stay 4 hours) or Main College Entrance in Falkirk Street (£1 per hour, no max stay)
- Full Address: 40 Hoxton Street, N1 6LR East London