40 Hoxton Street
London. N1 6LR
020 7613 9590
- Monday to Friday
12noon – 2pm (last order)
- Wednesday to Friday
6pm – 9pm (last order)
- Additional dates and events available upon request
Saturday Cookery Courses
- 2 Hour Bread Making Class
- 2 Hour Patisserie Class
- 2 Hour Knives, Fish, or Poultry Skills Class
- 2 Hours Pasta Making Class
Ignite your passion for cooking!
Our Weekend Cookery Classes are fun, relaxed, informative and interactive. They’re ideal for:
- Individuals looking at learning tricks of the trade
- Families with young children who want hands on experience (children must be 140cm minimum)
- Anyone who wants to learn skills and techniques rather than world cuisines
- Also suitable for corporate events, private cookery class, team building and hen parties
Our Weekend Cookery Classes last for two hours.
At the end of the session, you will take home what you have made, along with class recipes.
What you need to bring:
- Flat soled shoes
- Long trousers and a long sleeved or short sleeved top (depending on weather conditions)
- A notebook and pen
- Insulated bag (Fish, Poultry and Knives and Pasta – disposable containers are also available)
- Linen apron (Bread and Patisserie)
You need to be at the College 15mins before the start of your class.
From time to time, due to circumstances beyond our control, we may have to reschedule an event date or change the topic of the class. Should this situation arise, all clients will be notified and an alternative offered.